14 posts tagged instagram
2013 Instagram Roundup
Look Back At It
It’s been one “helluva” year you guys! So many big changes, so many great changes! And as the eloquent rapper Khia once said, it’s time to “look back at it" now. That’s what she meant right?
From showrooms to site visits, #selfies to shoe pics, food, booze, events, and all those wild “twerk” nights in between, I’ve had one crazy, amazing 2013. Looking back at these pics brought me back to each moment and it was simply amazing to relive them all over again. I mean it’s totally corny but seriously, look back at your Instagram and you’ll be surprised at how much you’ve done in a year - I know I was! I went through a tough breakup. Finallyyyy moved into an awesome apartment in New York City. Met so many wonderful new people that I now consider some of my best friends. Did some pretty amazing projects with my blog. And even welcomed my first nephew into the family! I’m really loving life right now (#whitegirltalk) and I’m really looking forward to continuing all the warm fuzziness into 2k14.
If you’re not already, make sure to follow my adventures in the New Year on Instagram at @oh_anthonio. Wishing you guys all the best in the New Year and thanks for all your support for me and the blog over the past year.
July in Instagrams
Phew! The month is almost over and thank god because I feel like I’ve literally been all over the place with the move from Jersey City to New York. Posting has been light this week because there’s been a lot of changes going on in life so bear with me as I adjust! For those of you who follow me @oh_anthonio on Instagram you might’ve already seen a glimpse of what I’ve been up to.
Here’s a brief recap: Left to Right, Top to Bottom
- Got the keys to my new East Village Apartment hollaa!!
- I won the Details Style Network’s first contest with my Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Guide here: http://bit.ly/11AJgwJ
- I said goodbye to my spacious Jersey City home and HELLO! to my “cozy” NYC studio
- Ikea became my “third home” for the past 2 weeks as I went shopping to put my new place together. But I still made time to go to some fun events like the Tortoise & Blonde Pop Up at Urban Outfitters where I tried my hand a tarot card reading with Claire
- And because I gotta pay the bills somehow, my 9-5 was spent balancing site visits in Brooklyn with previews and showroom appoints in the garment district. Pictured is the Lucky Brand showroom where I got a personal denim consultation with the designers!
- I’ve learned to become pretty handy with tools but I can still werk a manimal print when it comes down to business (duh)!
Follow @oh_anthonio on Instagram for more
Some of our favorite Instagrams from the past few weeks.
IT’S ALL LOVE
Clockwise from top left: Amurricah Love • Golden Love • Wedding Love • Crazy in Love
Clockwise from top left: Bianca (Biancarocksout) • Christine (NYCPretty) & Melanie (thatsketchyblonde) • Claire (delune) • XTINA (troprouge) & Justin (ScoutSixteen) • Dustin & Claire • Christine, Me, and Jinna (greaseandglamour)
Clockwise from top left: Fashion Indie 90’s Party • Flat Iron Happy Hour • I don’t even know… • Soaked lounge at the Mondrian Soho w/ Kyle • Tesla Boy’s 1st NYC show at The Studio at Webster Hall!! • Gawker Silent Disco
Clockwise from top left: 90’s attire • New arm candy • Tortoise & Blonde sat on Anthony’s face • Shoes and turf • New Coach canvas utility tote • Anthony’s WIWT
Be sure to follow both of us on INSTAGRAM as we cover New York Fashion Week including all the shows, parties, and fun over the next 2 weeks!
Clockwise: Closet Freaks sand art! • What kind of summer accessory is this? • Just some bros at the #JERSEYSHORE • Beach babes Dustin & Lisa
Clockwise: Anthony is king of the Jersey Shore! • So fresh and so clean (clean) • Nightcap after a long drive • Dustin looking beach chic
Clockwise: Jackspade Holiday 2012 Preview - Swedish camo tote • Jackspade Holiday 2012 Preview - hot dog scarf & turkey gloves • Happy Digby in the sun • Angry Digby in the rain
Stay in the loop with Dustony by following us on Instagram @oh_anthonio & @dustintylermoore